- The New York Instances famous that some members of Gen Z are bringing crop tops to the office, partially due to TikTok.
- The Washington Put up printed an opinion piece that noticed, “It’s onerous to have a look at what’s taking place on the market in fashion-land with out asking: Are we okay?”
- U.S. Information & World Report reported on a examine that discovered that high quality sleep boosted ladies’s moods, which then made them extra intent on work achievements.
- NPR shared that ladies leaders are switching jobs on the highest price in years as they search extra alternatives, flexibility, and dedication to inclusion.
- WIRED reported on a examine that discovered that executives are greater than twice as more likely to wish to get again to the workplace full time than their workers
- The New York Instances spoke to Dr. Marisa Franco, a psychologist who research friendship, about her new ebook, Platonic: How the Science of Attachment Can Assist You Make — and Maintain — Associates [affiliate link].
- CNN famous that Taylor Swift has damaged one other report by claiming all prime 10 spots of the Billboard Sizzling 100.
- The New York Instances puzzled why it took so lengthy for HBO to make exhibits about ladies.
- Your Chortle of the Week comes from Reductress, with “The right way to Defend Your self Towards the Revival of Ballet Flats.”
We’re a participant within the Amazon Companies LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to supply a method for us to earn charges by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.
On CorporetteMoms Just lately…
Did we miss something? Add ’em right here, or ship them to [email protected] Thanks! Additionally: Are you a mother or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s information replace at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You may test us out on Fb or Instagram, or by way of Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!